Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"$#!+," writers say.

When I'm not writing my latest novel (or hiding from said novel with a good game of Sims 3), you can find me working with author Kristen Tsetsi on an episode of the writer-centric YouTube series Inside The Writers' Studio. Back in February we hopped aboard the "$#!+ [these people] Say" band wagon with this offering. It features cameos by a plethora of writers, including ZonAuthor Craig Lancaster and New York Times best selling author Caroline Leavitt.

As Inside the Writers' Studio discovered, writers say a lot of $#!+. Writers, as you'd probably expect, have more $#!+ to say than most people.



4 comments:

  1. This is great. I love the Paper Rats videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I cracked up pretty hard seeing this .... awesome. Do you have a pen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! Glad you liked it Steffan!

    ReplyDelete